Monday, August 1, 2011

Erin's Bridal Shower


The second shower this month was for my sister, Erin, who is getting married October 8th in Boston. The shower took place at Meadow Creek in Dracut, MA, in the Gallery room, a great spot for a shower or rehearsal dinner.  Nancy Woods and the rest of the Meadow Creek staff were friendly, professional, and extremely accommodating.


Erin reads more books than anyone I have ever met, and is easily one of the smartest people I know. I wanted her shower to be smart and sophisticated, but also fun and summery. 




My mom helped in collecting the books we used in the centerpieces.  I failed to specify what type of books I needed, so it was pretty funny to find books titled "Vengeance in Death" in the pile!  Luckily we had a few extras and were able to weed out the murder mysteries!

 I heart Martha Stewart punchers!  This heart shaped confetti was punched from "Confessions of a Shopaholic", a subtle tribute to my sister's style and shopping habits :)
I ordered these mugs from Anthropologie over a year ago.  I first saw them on http://www.stylemepretty.com/, and had to have them!  These mugs are now available to rent for bridal showers and weddings from APFD!
 H is for the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Hotaling

The welcome table and scrapbooking station

 I couldn't be happier for Erin and Dean, and cannot wait for October 8th!






No comments:

Post a Comment