Monday, September 12, 2011

Jessica & Matt: Hyatt Regency, Boston

Jessica and I went to Bentley together, but I have to thank my friend Ying for recommending me to her!  Jessica had such a great color scheme picked out when we met - I was so excited for these flowers!  Although she knew the colors she wanted, she was open to different options for flowers, and I think we ended up with something beautiful and unique! 

A few days before the wedding I got a package in the mail from Jessica's soon to be mother-in-law.  It contained some colorful ribbon for the bridesmaid bouquets and a piece of lace from her wedding dress that she had given to Jessica to use as her "something old".  When I got to the hotel to drop the flowers off, her mother-in-law teared up when she saw Jessica's bouquet.  It's little moments like that that really make me love what I do :)




Jessica's bouquet was made up of hydrangeas, dahlias, and Picasso calla lilies.  Her bridesmaids carried bouquets of lisianthus, dahlias, calla lilies, carnations, orchids, and dianthus. 


The centerpieces were a mix of various sized vases filled with orchids, lisianthus and dahlias.  The remaining centerpieces contained kale, dianthus, carnations, orchids, dahlias, and calla lilies.


Jessica was so laid back when we met to talk about her flowers, and the day of the wedding she was still so genuinely happy and carefree!  Congrats and best wishes to Jessica and Matt!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous flowers!! Just loved them and want to have stunning bouquet in my wedding too. Will avail best floral service to Deliver Flowers on the day. Looking for best flower service online these days with help of my sister. Hope will find it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete