Friday, November 13, 2009

Centerpiece Inspiration - All White vs. Color

Although some might think it's too traditional, too plain, or just too white, I have always loved the look of an all white wedding. To me, all white flowers are elegant and timeless. I love the idea of mixed textures and shades of white and ivory.


However, this is not to say I don't love color! You probably already know that I picked a bright blue for the bridesmaid dresses. The best part is that each girl will be rocking her own dress in sticking with the non-matchy matchy idea. Which brings me back to the original question of do we go with all white flowers, mostly white with hints of peachy-pink colors, or bold jewel tones in purple, saphire and hot pink?



What colors do you like?
All pictures are from http://www.theknot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment