Tuesday, November 17, 2009

High Centerpiece Inspiration


I finally found some pictures for inspiration for the high centerpieces I am thinking of doing. I am planning on using either a cube or cylinder shaped tall vase, rather than a thin narrow pedestal vase. By using the tall cylinder vase, you have options such as, putting sea glass in the bottom, placing a light inside, submerging a strand of orchids, or just leaving the vase empty. The picture on the right shows both the look of a lighted vase and submerged flowers. I like the roses on top, but I would prefer a mix of hydrangea, roses, and possibly some white stock and curly willow. The picture below shows an example of mainly hydrangea (right picture) mixed with some curly willow stems. Also, you can see the difference between the cylinder vase on the right, and a square vase below. I guess what I envision for our tall arrangements would be a mix of these two together!

Photo from Jennifer Skog


Here are a couple more of similar design.




Photo from Vintage Design Co.


Photo from Forever Photography.


All images were found via google image search.






No comments:

Post a Comment